We source the reclaimed wood locally right here in Los Angeles. The boards come from buildings and houses demolished in and around Southern California.
We use two kinds of reclaimed wood:
* Reclaimed Douglas Fir comes in varied width at 1.5" thickness and is between 30 and 75 years old.
* Reclaimed Old Growth Douglas Fir which comes in varied width at 2" thickness and is over 100 years old!
We only use top quality Varathane stains known for bringing out the beauty of natural wood.
* High Performance
* Nano Pigments
* Intensifies color clarity
* Beautifully highlights wood grain
Each table is first sanded to 220 grit. Stain is applied by hand wiping an even coat carefully throughout the natural wood. Special care is taken to preserve the character of the wood whilst highlighting the unique grain patterns of every board.
Strongest legs on the market, with authentic double welding. Can hold over 265lb (the weight of a baby elephant!).
Engineered to strict ISO 9001 quality standards. We use certified materials, for an unbeatable build.
Classic mid-century design. Our pins are modelled closely after the originals created by Henry P. Glass, in the 1940s.
The most secure fixing. 30% thicker base plate, with 4 fixing points. Perfect for hard, soft or reclaimed woods.
* Made from only the highest quality cold-formed steel.
* Unbeatable build quality and construction.
Buying a table is a major decision. We appreciate every client who has placed their confidence in us to build their table. We are blessed to have happy clients who are already making memories around their custom tables.